- Introduction to User Stories with a complete overview of their essential components, and whose responsibility they are.
- Acceptance Criteria overview with a well-rounded review of what they are, how to write them, and best practices in writing them.
- How to Write User Stories with the INVEST criteria which can ensure that you’re creating and analyzing good user stories.
- Understanding Estimation including how you can leverage the Fibonacci sequence.
- How to Split User Stories using different methods.
- Common Challenges that you may come across when trying to create User Stories and how to overcome them.
- User Story Mapping essentials, including what they are, why you’ll want to use them, and how to create them.
To take a closer look at the course curriculum, click here!