- Initiate the project plan by identifying and engaging stakeholders, creating a Project Charter, and planning an official kick-off meeting.
- Create a Requirements Management Plan so you can thoroughly uncover every aspect of each requirement, including levels of detail, storage, access, traceability, reuse, and more.
- Define the Project Plan details by breaking down the project, obtaining estimates on the effort involved, and defining the solution timetable to keep you on track.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and engagement by assigning roles and responsibilities, while defining a communications plan to keep you on top of things.
- Set performance measures by identifying KPIs that validate your progress and success, and teach you a thing or two during learning opportunities.
To take a closer look at the course curriculum, click here!