- On-page and Off-page reference symbols and activities, and what they mean for your flowcharts.
- Optional tasks and how to identify and display them in your process maps.
- Delay symbols show when processes need to temporarily halt, for a period of time or until re-triggered. Learn how to use them in your flowcharts.
- Altering paths with gateways, including the essential Exclusive, Inclusive, and Event-based gateways.
- Containers and how they can help you organize process flow items to provide clarity.
- And so much more!
To take a closer look at the course curriculum, click here!