- Software Testing Basics that you’ll find useful and real-world examples that illustrate why you’ll want to employ them.
- Testing Documentation that will help you track the software and processes that need to be tested, can be used to help complete that testing, and can be used to document issues and bugs as they’re discovered.
- Defect Tracking and how to log bugs, issues, and defects that you identify through testing so you can track and manage them while they’re fixed.
- 8 Steps to Successful Testing with a repeatable step-by-step process and a hands-on practical application to ensure your software testing is successful.
- Final Testing Activity that will apply all of the knowledge you’ve learned and your newfound skills.
To take a closer look at the course curriculum, click here!