- Process Flowcharts that will help you paint a full picture of the process steps and nuances.
- SWOT Analysis that will give you a full view of the internal and external factors that could affect your ultimate goal.
- Use Cases that will give you a detailed view of how people will interact with your system, process, or product.
- User Stories that will help you understand what users truly want from the solution you’re building.
- Stakeholder Maps that provide the best visual representation for stakeholder analysis as it organizes stakeholders based on the criteria that will be used to manage them throughout the project.
- RACI Matrices that make clear the roles, responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables of different stakeholders involved in a project or business process.
- Scoring Matrices designed to help business analysts and other stakeholders make more objective and clear-sighted decisions.
- Organizational Charts that illustrate a company’s internal structure while providing insight into roles, responsibilities, and relationships between relevant individuals.
To take a closer look at the course curriculum, click here!