- Business Analyst basics including an outline of what a Business Analyst is, what they do, and how they do it.
- Six essential project methodologies, including traditional waterfall and modern Agile frameworks.
- Proper project initiation techniques including business case creation that facilitates business objective alignment.
- Project requirements overview with six popular techniques to elicit insight from your stakeholders.
- An overview of modeling diagrams that assist with project documentation.
- How to conduct requirement specification, including categorization, derivation, prioritization, and validation.
To take a closer look at the course curriculum, click here!