Happy Holidays from all of us here at The BA Guide! We hope that during this holiday season you’ll be enjoying delicious food, and creating memories with those you hold near and dear.
Thank you to all of our students, for your patronage this year and in all years past. We look forward to continuing to support your learning in the years ahead!
Looking Forward to 2023
It’s been quite a year! Well, if we’re being honest, it’s been quite a rollercoaster for the past 3 years. That being said, there is plenty to look forward to – especially here at The BA Guide! Here’s a sneak peek at some of the exciting developments we have in store:
- Our website is going through a complete overhaul, with more user-friendly features that make it easier for you to find what you are looking for – whether you know the questions you have or not!
- We’re planning a plethora of new content – from courses to blog articles, and beyond – to help you expand your knowledge and skill set, and ultimately, reach your career goals.
- Our Business Analysis Terms Glossary is moving online! No more having to email it around to ensure you have it on all of your devices.
- You’ll have exciting new ways to interact and engage with our content, including a personalized dashboard!
What Are Your Goals for 2023?
I know this seems like a busy time of year, but now is a great time to take a few moments, step away from all of the hustle and bustle, and think about your future plans and how you’ll get there. Here are some great questions that you can use as a starting point:
- What are your career goals?
- What skills and knowledge will be necessary for you to get there?
- What are the gaps between what is needed and what you possess?
- How will go about filling those gaps?
- What is the first step you can take right now to get started on that path?
These questions will help you to define what you want, your goals, and assist you in moving at least one step closer toward it. The only path is forward!
We’re eager for all that’s to come in 2023, and looking forward to learning with you!
– Written by Jeremy Aschenbrenner, The BA Guide